Casual Canine Fabric Camo Dog Harnesses
Soft mesh Casual Canine® Fabric Camo Harness boasts our best-selling harness body, but with a new Oxford Camo print with black felt trim.
- Features a nickel-plated D-ring for leash attachment
- Chest has an adjustable strap for an easy fit, neck widths are fixed
Each Casual Canine® Fabric Camo Harness includes a hangtag for quick retailing. Coordinating Collars and Leads are also available.
Items may be combined for quantity discounts.
Material: 100% Polyester
Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Line dry.
Sizing Guide: Measure the broadest part of dog’s chest.
|Size||Chest Size||Neck Size||Standard Breed Recommendations|
|XS||11"-13"||8"||Pomeranian, Miniature Yorkshire Terrier, Toy Fox Terrier, Toy Poodle|
|S||12"-17"||10"||Brussels Griffon, Toy Poodle, Papillon, Yorkshire Terrier|
|M||16"-22"||13"||Havanese, Italian Greyhound, Pug, West Highland Terrier|
|L||19"-26"||15"||Beagle, Miniature Schnauzer, Scottish Terrier, Wire Fox Terrier|
|XL||24"-32"||16"||American Cocker Spaniel, Boston Terrier, Shiba Inu, Wheaten Terrier|
- Unfasten the chest strap.
- Slide the front of the harness over the dog’s neck. The metal D-ring should be at the top center of the harness. The flat end of the D-ring should be pointed toward dog’s head, the rounded end toward the rear.
- Adjust the chest strap so the harness securely fits your dog. The harness should fit snugly, but should not be overly tight. Click the buckle in place.